Friday 30 May 2014

Skull and crossbones New Look 6212

So the next thing I have on the go is a shirt for my daughter. She has a couple of similar shirts that she has bought so I thought that I would have a go at making my own.  I think it might be a trifle ambitious as I've never made a blouse or shirt before!  I am going to make the sleeveless version (View B) without the pockets on the front.


New Look 6212
New Look 6212

She chose this skull and cross bones material from Minerva Crafts online.  Funky isn't it!

Skull and Crossbones fabric from Minerva Crafts
Skull and Crossbones fabric from Minerva Crafts

Pieces all cut out - construction starts tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts