Wednesday 4 June 2014

Love Sewing issue 2 - free Sew Simple sewing pattern!

Not much sewing has happened this week, nearly finished the plackets on the new look shirt I'm making though.  I was pleased when I went into H & M this weekend to see loads of shirts in that style hanging up in the shop -  I thought wow, I'm making that myself!

Anyway popped in to my local Tesco at lunchtime and picked up this gorgeous magazine.

Love Sewing - Issue 2 
There is a free Sew Simple sewing pattern for the Lottie Blouse & Skirt included with the magazine plus a free tape measure and a few other bits and pieces.  The pattern itself is labelled as suitable for the adventurous beginner, so hopefully nothing too challenging!

Lottie Blouse and Skirt


There is so much in this magazine - looking forward to having a good read later. I'll post my thoughts on it when I'm done!

Love this blouse - think I will be making it!

Hope you like the pink spotty material. This is what I'm planning to make my Mimi blouse from Love at First Stitch with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts