Wednesday 11 June 2014

Ooh look what I've just bought!

I made a quick trip to John Lewis tonight to buy a red invisible zip for my summer dress that I'm planning to make.
New Look 6262
Sadly there were no red invisible zips to be had, so looks like will be purchasing off the internet. Where do you buy all your sewing bits and bobs? I'd love to hear.

But it wasn't a wasted trip as I bought this button making gadget! How cool. I love covered buttons but do find them a bit fiddly. Hopefully this will work like a beauty!

Prym tool for covering buttons and  15 mm buttons

And I also got a metre and a half of this lovely floaty material, half price in the John Lewis clearance sale. It's a polyester fabric, and has a beautiful drape. I'm thinking this will be perfect for the Lottie blouse pattern that I got free with Love Sewing magazine.

My pretty new fabric! 
Lottie Skirt and Blouse

Definitely worth the trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts