Friday 19 September 2014

A stitching update

So the cable and bobble cardigan is all sewn up. I am really pleased with how it has turned out. As it's knitted in a double moss stitch pattern, it's lovely and stretchy and a good fit.  The end are sewn in. It's currently being blocked, something that I don't always do but think it's worth it after all that hard work.  Just the button to add and then I can post a picture.

I purchased a pair of sock blockers also. I chose these ones from Knitpro. I did fancy some wooden ones but they were a bit too expensive.



Once the second sock is all knitted up, will have to give them ago.

Have also started a sewing this simple top. Thought I would sew something easy to try and get my sewing mojo back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd really love to hear from you. If you liked this blog post, please leave me a little comment!

Popular Posts